30 BEST ACNE TREATMENTS ON THE MARKET
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
More Acne Products
Want to place your
product here? Contact us
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
Exposed Skin Care
Skin ID Neutrogena
Top 5 Treatments
Exposed Acne Treatment, distributed through Exposed Skin Care, is a product between the collaboration of experts in dermatology and those in organic chemistry.
Exposed can be used to clear existing acne cysts and to maintain disease-free skin. The product is mild enough for extra-sensitive skin, and has been proven to be hypoallergenic. It does not produce reddish skin (a common side effect of other acne treatments that make use of harsh astringents). The product has also been known to produce brighter and suppler skin, these are the effects no doubt of the mild organic ingredients that were used in its formulation.
1) Foremost, Exposed is an anti-bacterial approach to the removal of acne. The natural ingredients dig deep into the infected cysts and lesions to remove the source of the pain, swelling and spread of the acne.
2) After the removal of anaerobic bacteria, the system then gently exfoliates the old skin, removing all the build up that had resulted from many years of exposure to a dirty environment.
3) The third phase is the renewal of the skin, which is the “maintenance” phase of the system. The maintenance phase can be boosted by continued use of the Exposed System.
1. Quick Results
Exposed skincare acts immediately on the infected area and unlike other products, it promises visible results in just a few days. After a week, most customers report that their acne gradually disappears. In two or three weeks, all of the acne manifestations will completely disappear.
2. Excellent Ability to Treat Mild to Severe Acne
Most acne treatment solutions can only be used to treat mild acne breakouts. In the case of Exposed systems however, users point out that such is perfect for treating all types of acne – from the mild ones to severe breakouts. However, it should be noted that for severe cases, the treatment time is significantly longer.
3. Uses Natural Ingredients
Exposed contains Tea Tree Oil. Aside from the fact that it doesn’t produce any significant skin irritations, it is also more effective. Instead of using harsh chemicals such as AHA and BHA, the product makes use of herbal ingredients such as Jojoba and Green Tea. These natural herbs exfoliate the skin by removing the dead skin cells. As a result, the customer can prevent further acne breakouts as these ingredients avoid the clogging of the pores.
The Exposed skin care system makes use of natural ingredients that are designed to clean pores and renew irritated skin. All the ingredients included in the formulation have already been pre-approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and have been marked safe for human use. (click here for full ingredients)
Exposed is sold online from its company’s website www.exposedskincare.com. There are 3 packages with discounts:
1) 5-Piece Basic Kit was $85.00 - now only $49.95 (40% off)
2) 6-Piece Expanded Kit was $120.00 - now only $59.95 (50% off)
3) 9-Piece Ultimate Kit was $204.00 - now only $94.95 (53% off)
EXPOSED SKIN CARE COUPON
Use below exposed coupon to save more:
• FREE Body Wash (worth $25.95)
• FREE Shipping (worth $6.95)
• Save additional 5%
• Save additional $5 on single item purchase
• Save additional $20 on 3 items purchase
ON TOP of 53% off open coupons & site...
How to Use Exposed: Video & PDF
Open coupons & site