30 BEST ACNE TREATMENTS ON THE MARKET
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
More Acne Products
Want to place your
product here? Contact us
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
Exposed Skin Care
Skin ID Neutrogena
Top 5 Treatments
Lipovox, distributed by Lipovox, Co., is a food supplement that aims to dissolve fat as well as acne in less than a month. The premise is simple enough - the food supplement would provide utmost nutrition to the body, giving it the capacity to heal acne, crow’s feet and burn fat like never before.
According to the company website, Lipovox is a miracle food supplement that combines ten super foods in just one capsule. With the help of Lipovox, the body can supposedly “burn 400% more fat” than the usual set of exercises and diets alone.
Alongside these claims is the statement that the origin of the pills was actually the result of experiments that tested the effectiveness of ten select kinds of foods (fruits and vegetables). In short, the pills are a sign of good will of whoever found out about the 10 super foods.
1) It seems that the product is perfect for people who would like to hit two birds with one stone. If the product does what it says it does, then people won’t have to exercise or eat healthy anymore - because the product will take care of both in one blow.
2) Because it aims for good nutrition, the product is basically good. According to the website, the prototype of the commercial product was first tested on family members and friends of the nameless discoverer - and the results had been very positive.
3) Some lost 13 pounds in two weeks, while some lost weight more slowly. Also, the added benefit of treating psoriasis, eczema and acne is actually quite attractive for those who are suffering from these skin ailments alongside obesity.
1) One of the most glaring disadvantages of this product is that it is a “cure all”, so to speak. In medical parlance, a cure-all is a substance or a group of substances that purports to have found the perfect balance of chemicals that would deal with multiple medical conditions at the same time.
2) Not only is the product presented in such a haphazard way, it seems also that the product did not go any formal scientific testing before it was marketed. This is very dangerous especially for food supplements - because you actually have to ingest the pills in order for them to work.
3) Unlike topical remedies to acne, Lipovox has to be ingested - without any kind of assurance that there would be no adverse side effects to those that would be using it. This blatant disregard for consumer safety should be evaluated - is it worth taking the risk or not?
Lipovox can be purchased through their company website. A bottle of Lipovox costs $29.99 (one month’s supply). Two bottles of Lipovox comes with a free “20 Diet Tips” (available for download after purchase) and costs $59.98. If you purchase four bottles ($119.96), you get one bottle free, plus the “20 Diet Tips”. The lowest price we found online is $14.95 on Amazon with special offers available.
If you really want to go all out in clearing your skin of acne and burning more fat than ever before, you can choose to buy eight bottles (240 days worth of Lipovox). At $179.94, you get two bottles of Lipovox free plus the “20 Diet Tips”.