30 BEST ACNE TREATMENTS ON THE MARKET
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Your Free Resource for Acne Free Skin
Discover How Combining Science and Nature Can Bring You Healthier Skin
More Acne Products
Want to place your
product here? Contact us
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
Exposed Skin Care
Skin ID Neutrogena
Top 5 Treatments
Therapeutix® acne treatment was formulated by renowned Beverly Hills acne specialist Dr. Debra Luftman. She saw the need to develop the formula after a growing number of patients complained that every treatment they tried failed to work. Extra TV featured Therapeutix® along with a lengthy interview with Dr. Luftman.
Therapeutix® acne treatment promises to:
1) Clear up 50% of all acne breakouts in just weeks
2) Improve acne condition within just two hours of use
3) Not to dry out or irritate your skin since there are no harsh ingredients
4) Help to achieve smoother, younger and clearer complexion due to the vitamins and anti-oxidants included in the formula
5) Provide full-time protection, working 24 hours to treat and prevent future acne breakouts
Therapeutix® is a three-step acne treatment which includes:
1) Clarity Clarifying Cleanser
2) Care and Repair with SPF 15 Sun Screen Moisturizing Lotion
3) Clear Complex Night Lotion
The active ingredients found in Therapeutix® are salicylic acid, azelaic acid, glycolic acid, zinc and retinol. There are also other components unique for an acne solution that is added in Therapeutix®. These include vitamins, anti-oxidants and vital nutrients required by the skin. Also added are fruit extracts that provides a smoother and younger-looking complexion.
Therapeutix® offers sunscreen protection in its formulation. Dr. Luftman knew it was essential to include SPF in the product because acne-prone skin can easily be damaged by the sun’s UV rays.
1) The Clarity Clarifying Cleanser and Complex Night Lotion use some ingredients like salicylic acid and glycolic acid which are proven effective in fighting acne.
2) Therapeutix® does not contain Benzoyl peroxide, mineral oils, harmful alcohol, parabens, harmful soaps, dyes and fragrances that are known to cause damage to the skin. Benzoyl peroxide can cause skin to lose moisture.
3) Therapeutix® is a good acne treatment as far as combining value and quality is concerned. It does not contain harmful ingredients and is tested to be safe for use on most skin types.
4) While it uses common acne-fighting ingredients also found in other acne products, it contains other essential ingredients necessary for skin regeneration, scar reduction, and UV protection.
1) Their free trial offer is actually an auto-ship program where you are offered a 30-day trial for “free”. If you fail to cancel within that period, you will receive monthly billings as they continue to ship you their product.
2) Therapeutix® has a very low concentration (0.5%) of important components to be considered as active ingredients. Glycolic acid concentration is required to be at least 10% to be considered effective.
3) Some users complained that their acne has gotten worse and produced a lot of scarring. Some said that the acne even covered their entire faces.
4) While it contains genuine active ingredients, their amount is so small as to be considered effective. Even if you can back out of their auto-ship program, you still have to cough up $60 which is too costly for most people. If price is no option, then you are welcome to try the product.
A 60-day supply of Therapeutix® costs $59.95. US residents can also take advantage of a free trial where you only have to pay $6.95 for shipping and handling. The manufacturer is also throwing in a free Emergency Outbreak Stick to their package which is designed to reduce acne and pimples on-the-go within 2 hours.