30 BEST ACNE TREATMENTS ON THE MARKET
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Your Free Resource for Acne Free Skin
Discover How Combining Science and Nature Can Bring You Healthier Skin
More Acne Products
Want to place your
product here? Contact us
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
Exposed Skin Care
Skin ID Neutrogena
Top 5 Treatments
TriClear® is a 3-step acne solution formulated by Dr. Brian Keller. It has been clinically tested to be effective in the fight against acne. The treatment includes a Purifying Cleanser, a Repairing Gel, and a Revitalizing Cream that work synergistically to treat, heal and prevent acne. TriClear® not only eliminates clear acne; it also blocks excessive oil production and promotes healthier skin cell rejuvenation to prevent further outbreaks.
The TriClear® Purifying Cleanser cleanses the inside of the pores to flush out oil and other impurities. It contains natural Chamomile extract to relax the skin. It contains no alcohol or oil to dry out or irritate the skin.
The TriClear® Repairing Gel soaks up and prevents the production of excess oil. The Silicon Dioxide Complex in the gel that assimilates the excess oil.
The TriClear® Revitalizing Cream contains Salicylic Acid to eliminate and block acne from recurring. It also helps exfoliate the outer layer of the skin to keep the pores free from dirt. Furthermore, the Revitalizing Cream also acts as a moisturizer to keep the skin moist and hydrated.
1) In a clinical test participated by 242 TriClear® product users, TriClear® came out with very good results. 98% of the participants noticed it cleared existing acne within 14 days and 96% of the users experienced clearer and healthier skin after 14 days.
2) TriClear® penetrates deep into the skin to ensure that the active ingredients don’t just treat the skin’s outer layer. A lot of customers have positive testimonials on the website regarding this.
3) Salicylic Acid, one of TriClear’s active ingredients, is far more superior than other anti-acne compounds, including Benzoyl peroxide. Silicon Dioxide is one of the most effective ways to minimize oil production in the skin and help prevent future acne outbreaks.
4) The formulation does not irritate or dry out the skin. The product contains no alcohol or other ingredients that may harm the skin.
5) TriClear® offers a risk-free trial of its products and you just have to pay for shipping.
1) The billing scheme for the TriClear® Acne Solution is very questionable and many acne forums often say it is a big rip-off.
2) After viewing the results of over 10 clinical trials, many concluded that TriClear® just doesn't work. It proved to be very ineffective against acne.
3) Although they offer a free trial, they add fine print that states you have 14 days to test the product to find out why TriClear® is the right acne product for you. If you like the product and do nothing, your card will be billed $69.95, and every two months thereafter, at the end of your 14-day free trial period.
4) Should you want to cancel from the autoship program, you are required to ship back the whole package. This is time consuming for most customers and some are just stuck with the bi-monthly charges for a while.
5) Users who are allergic to Salicylic Acid reported itching, burning and skin irritation.
As of this writing, TriClear® is not yet available in retail stores and pharmacies. Right now, the only way to get TriClear® is through their official website.
The price of TriClear® on their official website is $69.95 for a 30 day supply.
Their website offers a free trial available to US residents which includes: 1 Purifying Cleanser, 1 Repairing Gel and a Revitalizing Cream. You just pay for the shipping and handling fee of $3.97.